Exness Privacy Commitments
As a leading multi-asset broker serving traders globally, Exness is fully devoted to safeguarding user privacy through ethical data practices. This independent review offers total transparency into Exness’s data policies, security, regulations compliance, and steadfast commitment to protecting client information. It will empower traders to make fully informed decisions about Exness’s services.
Data Gathering and Application
Exness gathers certain personal details to provide customized trading, improve user experience, and fulfill legal duties. Information collected during account opening includes:
- Personal identification like full legal name, contacts, home address, and identity/address verification paperwork. This enables compliance checks.
- Financial information such as bank accounts, payment cards, and transaction records. This assists efficient funding and withdrawals.
- Trading skill level, investment goals, and risk tolerance. This allows providing tailored trading aligned to user profiles.
- Identity documents including national IDs, passports, and address proofs. These are necessary for regulatory due diligence.
Exness limits collection to essential data needed for secure and legal service delivery. The company is clear on information obtained and how it benefits clients.
Additionally, Exness may gather extra personal information through optional surveys, communications, and website use. Participating in surveys and providing supplementary details is completely voluntary. Cookies may be used on the website purely to improve user experience.
Exness maintains an ethical approach to utilizing collected personal information solely for core functions like account opening, identity checks, and risk analysis. Key uses also include seamless transaction, deposit and withdrawal facilitation, customer assistance, and query resolution.
Additionally, Exness contacts clients regarding product updates, educational materials, and promotions subject to consent. Improving platform tools for better trading also utilizes data.
Moreover, legal, regulatory and compliance obligations form a major aspect of Exness’s data usage. Tailoring services to suit client profiles and needs is another key application.
In summary, Exness’s data privacy commitment is evident in its practice of collecting only essential client information transparently for purposes that enhance its services.
Exness does not share user personal data externally without explicit consent, except in certain legitimate cases:
- Authorized affiliate partners and introducing brokers involved in promotions and referrals access information under confidentiality contracts.
- Data may be disclosed to financial regulators as mandated under applicable laws.
- Approved third-party auditors may access information for routine assessments of Exness’ systems, controls and regulatory compliance.
- Valid legal requests from law enforcement agencies and investigations may warrant client data sharing.
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestures may require client data sharing for transaction continuity subject to strict due diligence.
- Select external vendors providing services like AML screening, identity verification and technology support may access minimal data under stringent contracts only when necessary.
Exness minimizes external data sharing and reveals only essential personal information legally permitted on a need-to-know basis.
Safeguards and Protections
Exness employs robust physical, technical and operational controls to protect user data including:
- Encryption of information at transit and rest to prevent unauthorized access.
- Secure data centers with multi-layered access controls, 24/7 monitoring and redundancy.
- Regular external penetration tests, vulnerability assessments and cybersecurity audits.
- Automated monitoring systems to swiftly detect and respond to breaches.
- Access controls granting data access only to authorized staff, limited by necessity.
- Mandatory data protection awareness training for all employees.
- Global information security best practices for data handling.
- Routine internal audits verifying data controls across services.
Additionally, Exness conducts strict vendor security reviews before engaging external partners to access any client information.
By making data protection integral to technology, operations and organizational culture, Exness ensures user data is secured to maximum standards at all times.
6 Asset Classes – 16 Trading Platforms – Over 1000 Instruments.
Trade Forex, Individual Stocks, Commodities, Precious Metals, Energies and Equity Indices at Exness.
Exness continually integrates global data protection regulations into its practices:
- Appointing Data Protection Officers and privacy team members.
- Conducting comprehensive Data Protection Impact Evaluations.
- Maintaining inventories of personal data and processing activities.
- Entering EU Standard Contractual Clauses and Binding Corporate Rules for GDPR.
- Providing user data access, rectification, restriction, erasure and portability rights.
- Displaying detailed privacy statements across platforms for transparency.
- Evaluating jurisdiction-specific requirements and tailoring accordingly.
With robust regulatory compliance programs, Exness guarantees alignment with evolving global, regional and local privacy legislation.
Clients can reach Exness’s Data Protection Officer and privacy team at:
Email: [email protected]
Address: Data Protection Officer
Kensington Gardens, No. U1317, Lot 7616,
Jalan Jumidar Buyong
87000 Labuan FT
By providing multiple channels, Exness makes it easy for clients to directly address any data privacy concerns or requests.
This independent review highlights Exness’s complete commitment to user privacy through ethical information practices, stringent security controls, minimal external sharing, and regulatory compliance.
Potential clients can confidently use Exness’s trading services knowing their data will be handled with utmost integrity, confidentiality, and care. Exness is dedicated to continuously strengthening privacy protections for all traders globally.